Its central position in Europe, its innovative local industries, the presence of major production and distribution centers, road and rail infrastructures to many other countries, a highly-skilled and mutilingual workforce, and specific dedicated equipments allow Luxembourg to rank favorably in certain sectors.
Today, Luxembourg has initiated a multi-product specialization within its logistics industry by focusing on certain types of products requiring specific managing and/or storage solutions:
- industrial products, whether in steel, glass or plastic
- automotive industry and its first and second tier supppliers
- high-tech and electronics, from semi-conductors to consumer electronics
- pharmaceuticals and healthcare products
- live animals and perishable products (food, plants)
- high valuables such as fine wines, artwork and collectibles
- products distributed via e-commerce.