Guichet.lu, the administrative guide of the Luxembourg State, is an internet portal that aims at simplifying exchanges with the State.
The Business Portal of Guichet.lu offers:
- simple and clear acces to information and online services provided by the State
- a description of the main administrative procedures
- the possibility to download forms and, in certain cases, to submit them online and electronically signed to the competent administration
- the possibility to carry out administrative procedures electronically via online applications, such as MyGuichet.lu.
The step-by-step descriptions of the administrative procedures for various government agencies involved in international trade are available on the Business Portal of Guichet.lu. Links to the procedures specific to each subject are provided on the Single Window for Logistics portal.
MyGuichet.lu is the secure interactive platform of Guichet.lu. MyGuichet.lu allows to complete administrative procedures with competent administrations electronically using the security provided by a LuxTrust certificate or a Luxembourg electronic identity card (eID).
Administrative procedures available via MyGuichet.lu are identified on Guichet.lu with the following logo:
A company must register on MyGuichet.lu and create a professional space. This space may be shared with other collaborators in order to manage the business procedures and documents needed by the concerned entity.
To create a professional space, the user needs the following:
- a national identification number (matricule number) in the National Registry of Natural Persons
- an email address
- to configure the computer or tablet used according to the technical prerequisites.
Once registered, a confirmation email will be sent to the user, who has 72 hours to complete the process. A confirmation letter will then be physically mailed to the address indicated at the time of your registration.
MyGuichet.lu from abroad
A person, who does not have a LuxTrust certificate yet and is unable to travel to Luxembourg, may complete their identification at distance to obtain a LuxTrust product. For that, the applicant must rely on a notary who will authenticate the copy of the applicant's passport or ID card. The copy must have an apostille seal before being sent along with the other items requested depending on the product ordered. When the LuxTrust certificate has been delivered, the user must activate it.