The Luxembourg employment market is a dynamic and competitive environment, international and multicultural, and includes resident and cross-border workers who are multilingual and qualified, making Luxembourg a place of choice for productivity.
To help companies recruit their workers, the National Employment Agency (ADEM) offers custom services for employers, such as:
- personalized assistance by advisers specialized by business sectors
- pre-selection of applicants
- recruitment workshops, in order to test pre-selected applicants for specific positions
- customized training sessions, to prepare future recruits to rapidly take on their new jobs
- financial aid to facilitate the hiring and protection of jobs
- access to Jobboard, a new free online tool for publishing job offers and proactively seeking applicants.
Temporary employment agencies also allow recruiting of qualified and unqualified workers, mainly in the secondary and tertiary sectors.
Finally, recruiting events (trade shows, evenings, speed recruiting, etc.) are regularly organized by private entities.