Luxembourg-based LSPs (Local Strategy Partnerships) continuously strive for excellence in delivering a reliable and fast service to their customers.
In order to further strengthen their strategic positioning, Luxembourg has initiated a multi-product specialization within its logistics industry by focusing on certain types of products requiring specific managing and/or storage solutions:
- industrial products, whether in steel, glass or plastic
- automotive industry and its first and second tier supppliers
- high-tech and electronics, from semi-conductors to consumer electronics
- pharmaceuticals and healthcare products
- live animals and perishable products (food, plants)
- high valuables such as fine wines, artwork and collectibles
- products distributed via e-commerce.