If you wish to establish or consolidate your logistics business in Luxembourg, you can obtain assistance from several entities.
Ministry of the Economy
The Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy offers complete information to present Luxembourg as a place for establishing your business activity, as well as personalized assistance and consultancy services free of charge to companies interested in starting a logistics business from or to Europe.
A dedicated team offers personalized services to companies including:
- information on costs, including salaries and taxes, the conditions of entering and residence, human resources and framework regulations applicable in Luxembourg
- advising on financing and incentive measures
- access to a network of key contacts in the logistics sector
- practical assistance including visits of logistic parks
- organization of exploratory missions in Luxembourg to meet potential partners.
Cluster for Logistics
The Cluster for Logistics constitutes a first access point for companies that wish to get established in Luxembourg. As a promotion agency, the Cluster can:
- present a first view of the logistics sector in Luxembourg
- provide contacts that can enable companies to obtain logistics or support services in Luxembourg.
House of Entrepreneurship
- company creation and applications for authorization of establishment
- labor law, social insurance, competitiveness, companies and trade, contracts
- direct and indirect taxation.
It also advises entrepreneurs on project financing and offers assistance in the procedures of creation or taking over of an activity in Luxembourg.