Global production and consumption have led to increased logistical challenges around the world.
As logistics spans across sectors, Luxembourg is developing its logistics hub in synergy with other key sectors. Over the past few years, Luxembourg has continuously improved its positioning as an intercontinental logistics hub in Europe especially for contract, air and rail freight-based logistics activities.
Focusing particularly on value-added logistics, Luxembourg stands out owing to the combination of a unique series of assets.
- Located in the heart of Europe
- Air links to all continents
- An extented gateway to major European ports
- Connected to EU consumers
- An advanced ICT environment
- Multimodal transport infrastructures
- Fast and efficient airport
- Easy and fast import/export procedures
- Optimizing labor costs versus productivity
- Customs and VAT supply chain optimization
- Real estate solutions