Luxembourg, gateway to Europe, is located at a distance of:
- 300 km from Brussels, Stuttgart and Frankfurt
- 400 km from Zeebrugge, Antwerpen, Rotterdam and Amsterdam ports (ZARA) and Paris
- 500 km from London, Zürich, Munich, and Amsterdam
- 1,000 km from Prague, Vienna, Barcelona and Budapest
- 1,250 km from Rome, Dublin, Zagreb, Berlin and Prague
- 2,000 km from Madrid, Lisbon, Algiers, Tunis, Sofia, Oslo and Stockholm.
The road network, accessible directly from the exit of the Airport Cargo Center, from the Bettembourg multimodal terminal and from the Mertert river port, allows trucks to easily access the major European highways.
The distances from the Cargo Center can be estimated on line.
Short lead times to market
Luxembourg offers just-in-time solutions throughout Europe's main consumer markets:
- scheduled road network
- serving Europe for all sizes and all speeds within 24h, 48h or 78h (full and partloads, groupage, parcel and express).
AT A GLANCE
- in the heart of Europe's uncongested road network
- serving Europe for all sizes and all speeds
- at the junction of a rail motorway
- connected by combined transport to main ports and main European industrial centers
- circulation allowed on Sundays