Other goods

I would like to buy/sell an automobile in a third country. What steps must I take?
I wish to import/export cash. What do I need to do?

To enter or leave the European Union (EU) with an amount of cash greater than or equal to €10,000 (or an equivalent amount in foreign currencies or other convertible values), the holder must complete a declaration with the customs authorities.

More information on the website of the Customs and Excise Administration.

Last update